Throughout this page, MomClue.com is referred as ‘we’ or ‘the site’ and the site users are referred as ‘you’. The website MomClue.com is created so that the users can make informed decisions when it comes to choosing a dulcimer or any of its accessories. We make our best efforts to present updated and authentic information that come handy when you go to buy a dulcimer.
However, to use the site, you must accept our disclaiming of certain liabilities that might generate from your relationship with us. Please take the time to go through these clauses. If you continue using our site that implies that you agree with all the clauses stated in this page. In case, you don’t agree, the best remedy would be to abstain from using the site.
MomClue.com disclaims the following responsibilities:
- We are not responsible for any physical, mental or financial hardship that you suffer due to the use of the site.
- The content of the site serves only the informational purpose. The information and advice you find on our site can, by no means, substitute professional guidance. If you take decisions solely based on our advice, you are responsible for the consequences.
- Occasionally, in our review articles, you will find third-party links as well as download options. These are provided to guide you to further information on the same topic. However, please understand that we haven’t checked these linked sites for authenticity. When you click on these links or use the download options, we disclaim the liabilities of any harm that might be caused to your device.
- Though we put our best efforts, still there can be some errors or incompleteness in our content. We don’t take the responsibility for any consequences that may arise due to this.
- MomClue.com doesn’t provide any warranty, neither expressed nor implied, for the products or services mentioned on the site.
- We disclaim all responsibilities of the health damages that may result from the use of the products reviewed and advised by us.
- The content of this page is updated as needed. Follow the updates regularly by visiting this page. We disclaim any responsibility of informing the site users about these changes. If you violate any of our terms and conditions and as a result, if you are sued, we disclaim any responsibility for such consequence.
If any part of this Disclaimer page is unclear, please contact us for clarification.